6.14.2011

brookie is not so little anymore

little brookie is all grown up and graduated.  i am so incredibly proud of her. it's crazy to sit at her graduation and watch her get her diploma wearing the same cap and gown i wore five years ago.  right before her graduation ceremony my dad dropped her off with the rest of the grads to line up and as she was getting out of the car she hands him a letter and says 'i love you'.  it is impossible to finish reading that letter with a dry eye.  that letter made me so proud of my sister and the woman she is growing up to be.  she is beautiful, thoughtful, caring, hilarious, adventurous, fun and so many other things.  she has such a sweet relationship with the Lord and i'm so excited to see what He has in store for her this summer and the coming fall.
hands down, we had the biggest, best & loudest cheering section of all

we are so proud of her!!!

the beautiful graduate


brookie is SO loved!

brooke's friends are such nerds.. my senior picture were on the back of brooke's signs because we just reused them.. hilarious

so proud of her. watching your little sister graduate is surreal

i look like the little sister haha




this was brooke's senior page in her yearbook that my parents put together for her.. so precious
brooke's graduation party was unreal.. so beautiful and perfect.  i don't have any pictures of it right now but those will come.  before her party, brooke and i were getting our little cousin olivia ready and she kept saying.. do i look pretty? am i cute? is my hair still curled? 
it was beyond precious..


my dad and my uncle jim.. this twinsies doing some open mic

nick was teaching my uncle how to play dueling banjos




spending weekends up at my parents are always so refreshing.  
we leave feeling so loved and blessed that i wish we didn't have to leave :(

No comments:

Post a Comment