7.26.2011

summer adventures

this summer has flown by so fast but has been amazing!! i am so blessed with a job that allows me to enjoy my summer and do fun stuff.. seriously, it's the best thing ever.
madison and i have gone ice skating, to the fair, shopping, to the beach, to the movies, legoland & the water park, and on the in between days we soak up the sun by the pool and play games.  
the newly renovated theatre on coronado.. we saw cars 2 :)

NYC.. out of legos
i love spending time with madison and her friends.. her youthful spirit is so refreshing and takes me right back to high school and makes me reminisce about fun times with my old best friends.  it's crazy to me how quickly life changes after high school and how friends come and go.  almost on a daily basis madison and her friend haley will be in the car with me and all of a sudden then will start laughing so hard that they can't even breathe and even though i have no idea what they're laughing about, it makes me smile.  i don't know how to describe it, i just love it.
last week madison went to a week long overnight horse camp so i was left with a week with no agenda.  completely unplanned, nick and i jumped in the car and roadtripped to nebraska to spend time with his family & meet our new niece. NO ONE knew we were coming. i just love surprising people.













beautiful arizona sunset

utah


long open roads of nebraska

so peaceful

colorado

terrible picture.. but me and my new niece Josalea Kate!!
 it took us 23 hours to get there and 25 to get home.. what an adventure.
i am so thankful for the quality time nick and i had together during the drive!!
i'm loving this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment